Sunday, December 14, 2008

We're getting a new living room set delivered on Wednesday!





I had been saying for awhile now that we were in need of a new couch. We bought ours from IKEA about 8 years ago and I swore I'd never get a couch with removable cushions again as the kids (mostly Little E) will not leave them alone. She's got to get her feet underneath them to push them off or she's unzipping them or trying to pull the stuffing out. She pulled the zipper off one of my pillows the other day and Andy safety pinned it. She started bringing me the safety pins the other day and finally I had no choice that I just took that pillow off the couch as I didn't want anyone getting hurt since she will not leave them alone. Well a couple nights ago I went to sit down after the kids were in bed and noticed that one of my pillow covers was now torn. Andy went to a work fun day on Saturday and Deidra called him to tell him something and he asked what we were up to. She told him I was looking at couches. I was looking at IKEA, but he said he didn't know if he wanted another IKEA couch...so I went to Rooms to Go to look and fell in love with a chocolate brown set. Come to find out it was the same one that I fell in love with before when the house was being built. Andy asked me if I was buying it or just looking at it. I was like "I can buy it?" I decided I wanted to see it in person first and so we went to go look at it when he got home. We're getting the couch, loveseat, and recliner and we also decided to look at the entertainment centers because we're still using Deidra's little table as a tv stand. Our salesman told us that there was 2 they had on sale right around the corner and so we decided on this one! The one I saw online was really nice too, but they wanted a whole lot more for it. We decided to stay within our means and decided on the one on sale since that was do-able.

I so cannot wait for Wednesday!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home