Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy last couple of days...

I couldn't figure out why my phone wasn't working when I went to make a phone call one day. I emailed Andy to let him know that there was something going on with the phone that he'd have to look at when he got home. When I picked up the phone to use it, I didn't notice anything wrong with it. I thought the kids may have unplugged or something, but I didn't really see what was wrong. Andy got home a few hours later and he found that there was water leaking out of it. Turns out after asking the kids what happened, Little E said she put it in the bathroom sink and toilet. How did I miss that?? Kids can do anything in a matter of seconds and sneak it totally by you I swear. So, it was off to Wal-mart to buy a new one. Andy plugged it in to charge overnight in the kitchen jack.

The next day, the phone still isn't working and I figure it just needs to charge a full 24 hours. So, we're without a phone again, but I didn't really mind since the girls had their visit and we're not home much that day anyway. Andy comes home and says "there's a problem with the phone jack now." So, we have to put in a service call. UGH! So, we put the phone back where it was since we know that the other phone jack works, I just don't like the fact that the kids can grab the phone there. So, I hope this one doesn't end up wrecked too.

Andy took Friday off as a vacation day so we could spend the day together since he had to go in to work today (Saturday) and it looks like he'll be working a lot of weekends coming up soon as well. Can I honestly say that I am sick of him having to work Saturdays? It takes away family time so bad and doesn't help my burn out mode that I seem to be in lately.

I do find that this week has gotten so much better when I take the time to spend in God's Word in the mornings. I need to make that a real priority to do this year and feed my soul and trust in Him.

Now, to get this house cleaned as there is clutter everywhere and that is getting to me as well.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home