Thursday, January 15, 2009

UGH!

The kids were supposed to be napping. I went up to get Baby J to find that he had used a crib board that he got from inside his closet to scrape up his wall behind his door. It's pretty bad and he got the other couple of walls in a few places too, but they don't look near as bad as what he did right behind his door. The only way to fix it is repaint. UGH!

I go in to get Baby T as I heard her start calling for me and assumed that she had just woken up. Yeah, I go in there to find her butt nekkid and she had shredded her diaper all over the place...it's in her crib and all over the floor. My brother stopped over and I had him help me carry the vacuum upstairs. But, I think I'm going to have Baby T help me clean up her mess.

Just a little Mommy vent for the day...now for Mommy therapy I think I'm going to spend my Gymbucks after I get Deidra from school

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home