Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Love Dare--Day 15

Choose a way to show honor and respect to your spouse that is above your normal routine. It may be holding the door for her. It might be putting his clothes away for him. It may be the way you listen and speak in your communication. Show your mate that he or she is highly esteemed in your eyes.

I wrote him at work and told him that I wanted him to go out and play disc golf with the guys at work. He had turned their invitation down to help me at home and so forth, but I told him I was really ok with him going. He wound up coming home for lunch to surprise me and I was out with the kids and I didn't bring my cell phone since it was dead and almost out of minutes. I came home to find a really sweet note from him...he came home to get a change of clothes and to tell me that he loved me and to give us all hugs and kisses. Anyway, he went out and had a good time! I wanted him to know that I did respect what he wanted to do as far as work outings and so forth went and that he didn't always have to be home to help me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home