Monday, August 24, 2009

The first day of school



Here's my peanut D on her first day of 3rd grade!

Wow, what a great day...but I really haven't sat down until now.

6:30 am Deidra woke herself up for school.

6:45 am took Deidra's first day of school picture and she was rearing to go.

6:45 am got the littles their breakfast

7:15 am piled into the van and took Deidra to school...cried after I dropped her off at the door.

7:40 am arrived back at the house

8:00 am did my weekly paperwork

8:30 am got the littles dressed for the day

8:45 am did the dishes and switched the laundry around

9:00 am put Baby T down for a nap as she was extra cranky

9:30 am submitted my weekly paperwork

10:00 am fed the kids an apple for a snack

11:00 am made sure I had everything I needed together for Little E's first day of pre-k

11:05 am took Little E's picture for her first day of pre-k.

11:15 am got Little E to school and waited in the car line for the cafeteria door to open

11:30 am delivered Little E to her first day of pre-k...gave her a hug and a kiss and told her to have a good first day while tears started forming in my eyes. When she saw all the people her eyes got huge and I thought she was going to start crying when she realized that I couldn't go with her, but she was brave and went forward. I was so proud of her! Josiah and Baby T on the other hand were quite upset and throwing temper tantrums galore that they couldn't go with her to school.

11:45 am arrived back home and fed Josiah and Baby T their lunches

12:00 pm Baby T had speech therapy

12:45 pm Baby T had occupational therapy

1:30 pm Josiah had occupational therapy

2:15 pm loaded up the van to go get Deidra from her first day of school.

2:25 pm got into the car line to wait for Deidra

2:45 pm finally got Deidra from schoool and she told me all about her day while we flew over to Little E's school. Deidra's highlight of her first day was that she was thrilled to find out that the twins she went to kindergarten with were at her school now.

3 pm arrived at Little E's school and pulled into the car line

3:20 pm got Little E from school. She was happy to see us and told us all about how she got to drink chocolate milk at school. I asked her "did you have fun?" and she told me "yup, I got to drink chocolate milk at school."

3:30 pm we arrived at Little E's doctor appt

3:50 pm shots for Little E...one more shot in December and she'll be all caught up now.

4:05 pm arrived home and Deidra ran off to her friend's house

4:30 pm read a story to the kids

5:00 pm littles are watching a safety video and I'm making tuna helper for dinner

Andy will be home at 5:45 and we'll eat dinner. The littles will go down for bed at 7 and I go to bible study at 7. Andy is putting the Deeders to bed tonight. It's been a hectic day. A good one, but a hectic one.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home