Monday, August 31, 2009

Things with my Mom...

are going a lot better. She invited me to go with her to Jacksonville to get my brother from school. At first I wasn't going to go, but then I changed my mind. We went over together and we had a chance to talk. She apologized for the way she talked to me and that she hurt my feelings. She said that she was really struggling with depression and with some things in her life and she said that she's learning that when she gets that way that she just needs to go into seclusion for awhile so she doesn't misdirect her anger and sadness onto others. She told me that she thinks we are great parents and she was deeply sorry. We had a good talk and I don't really ever stay mad long. I'm not going to say that the hurt isn't there anymore, but I forgive her.

My Dad wound up surprising us by coming home for a night this weekend so it was good to see him. We went and had brunch at my Mom's after church and then he wound up riding back to Jacksonville with my Mom and brother yesterday and they stopped by last night after we had put the kids to bed. He still had a couple hours before he could get back to work, so he asked if I'd bring him back to his truck. So, we visited for a couple of hours while Mom went on home to go to bed. It was good to visit with him. Only bad thing was that I was thinking I was coming down with a bladder infection. That's what I get for just telling someone that I used to get those all of the time, but it had been awhile since I had had one. Go figure!

This morning, bladder infection confirmed. Got some antibiotics and some pills to help with the burning and inflamation in the urinary tract. No sooner did I come home from the pharmacy, I started peeing blood. So, definitely was glad that I had some meds. The meds made me sick to my stomach and I'm just really uncomfortable. So, when Andy came home a bit early from work, I ran and got the girls from school and then came home and took a 2 hour nap, ate a can of spaghettios, and caught up on some e-mail. Andy's boxing up our ebay stuff for me and I think I'm going to go read for a bit and then head back to bed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home