Sunday, October 11, 2009

So tired of the sickes...

A couple of weeks ago, I got really sick with some sort of crud. I got over that and a week later, I got some cold and was feeling cruddy with that. Got over that and last night I couldn't get warm for anything, went to bed, woke up feeling fine. After lunch, it hit me all of a sudden that I was going to barf. Threw up once. Gave my stomach a rest and then I decided I wanted some coke or some sprite, but I had put my pajamas on and didn't feel like changing. Laid on the couch and watched some CSI and then Andy decided he was going to go to the grocery store. I asked him for a pizza sub from Subway, he came home with a sub that I didn't ask for and was kind of spicy. I ate it anyway as I didn't want to be rude, but I am a bit worried that it was too spicy for my stomach. It's hurting a bit. Sipping on my sprite...

Deidra was sweet and brought me home some peanut butter cups and some gingerbread and peppermint mocha coffee creamer.

I'm trying to take it easy on myself...going to try to take some vitamins before I go to bed as well. Andy's Dad is flying in a couple of days for 5 days and he has a lot of stuff planned that he wants to do/see while he's here. State Fair, driving to Oklahoma so he can check that state off of his list, maybe San Antonio, and he wants to do some stuff in Dallas like the JFK museum. I need to get the house in order before he gets here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home