Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Josiah finally pooped on the potty!

After being able to pee in the potty for quite awhile now, he refused to go poop in the potty. He would hold it and go in his pull-up at the end of the day. He told me today that he had to go poop, and so I went and sat him up on the potty. He said he was scared and I did my best to reassure him. He sat up there for a few minutes and said it hurt. I told him to just relax and it would be ok. A couple minutes later, he said "Mommy, I went potty. I did it!" Sure enough...he went poop on the potty! I clapped for him and he called Daddy at work to tell him. I gave him a piece of candy as a reward and big hugs and kisses. I am so proud of him. Hopefully, he can get this potty training fully down now, so he can move into big boy underwear instead of pull-ups and training pants.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home