Saturday, September 12, 2009

11 years...

11 years ago today, Andy and I got married! I cannot believe that it's been 11 years...wow! I got him a watch (the theme to get this year was steel). He didn't know how to adjust the band and then said "we'll take it back and it will fund dinner." That told me how much he thought of that. He didn't get me a card or a gift which kind of hurts if I'm being honest. But, since in Bible study (went this morning) we were studying to rejoice in all things, I chose to thank God that I do have a husband that loves me and that he is faithful. Then, I wanted special doughnuts from Shipley's...we rode down there and Deidra and I went in to get the doughnuts. I ate one and went to grab another and he made a comment about "you're eating another doughnut?" I put it back and then didn't talk the rest of the way home. Deidra wanted it later and I told her to eat it. Andy said "geez, I didn't tell you not to eat it...you do what you want." I decided to put the girl's pages in their scrapbooks and I had to run to Wal-mart and to Target to get more pages and came home soaking wet from the rain. The whole way home, I had to tell myself "rejoice no matter what the circumstance." I'm trying. I've been cuddling with the kiddos most of the day. We're going to Olive Garden tonight for dinner to celebrate. He did figure out how to adjust the watch band, so he is wearing it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home