Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Little E is sick...

She woke up at 2:30 this morning throwing up. Andy helped me get her and the floor and the bed all cleaned up. We got her back down for bed. I get Deidra up this morning for school and Little E was asking for breakfast. I told Deidra not to feed her as she had been sick and I'd worry about getting the littles all fed once we got back from taking her to school. While I was in the pantry, Deidra gave Little E two little mini doughnuts. I was mad that she didn't listen to me and had a talk with her about it. Anyway, I'm getting them dressed and Little E said she was going to choke. I told her to go to the trash can and she threw up. (Choking is her word for throwing up). I get us all in the van and get Deidra to school and on the way home, Little E started crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said "I'm sick." I told her we'd be home in a minute and she could go lay back down. She proceeds to throw up all over herself and as I'm trying to find somewhere to pull over, she just keeps throwing up all over. I finally pull over and find something for her to hold onto to barf into and Josiah won't quit telling me that he can smell barf. I was trying not to think about it so I didn't get sick myself. UGH. Anyway, I get home and cancelled Baby T's speech appts for the day (she was supposed to have her re-evaluation today as well as her regular speech appt), get Little E in the bath and the whole time Josiah will not stay out of anything and he locked Baby T in the bathroom, wrote all over himself, putting DVDs in and out of the player, whatever he could get into, he was into it. Get Little E laying on the couch and Josiah and Baby T are constantly going up to her or trying to get her blanket. Finally, it hit me that it was Wednesday today and I could bring them to Mother's Day Out so that Little E could get some rest in peace. So, I called to see if they had any openings today and they did. Praise the Lord! So, we brought them up to MDO and I brought Little E home to rest. She was able to keep 1/2 an apple down. She's restless even though I'm trying to keep her down as much as possible. My stomach feels off as well, but this usually happens on barfy days around here to me. I'm really hoping that this isn't the start of a tummy bug that's going to make it's way through the house though. Lord, please help Little E feel better and keep the sickies away from the rest of us. Protect us, O Lord!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home