Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Blessed Birthday Girl...

Yes, it's my birthday today. At 9:26 pm, I will be the big 33. Wow! I don't feel old at all, yet I look at that number and think wow, I am getting old. Andy had the kids bring me their birthday cards this morning and I got some new jammies. He said he had something else for me tonight and he was going to bring me out to Applebee's.

We had the girl's CPS worker out this morning for her monthly visit. Lots of questions that we had were answered.

Said a rosary this afternoon and a prayer to St. Gemma. Thanked God for His blessings over the past year and for my birthday today. I feel very blessed to have the family and friends that I do.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its 9:35, so happy birthday and best wishes on Baby J! Loves!

blogstalker

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home