Friday, August 20, 2010


My father-in-law is in the process of driving down here and should be here in a few hours. Trying to do last minute decluttering and laundry and the littles are flipping/flopping/badgering each other/anything they can do to push each other's buttons. I gave Josiah some little gadget to keep him busy and while it kept him occupied for a bit, now all I'm hearing is "I can't do it." Anyway, Melina has been really fussy all day long. I thought maybe she was constipated but she pooped a whole lot and has continued to be fussy. I went to feed her and she shoved the bottle out of her mouth and she's been rubbing at her ear. I'm wondering now if it's an ear infection and since it's Friday, I didn't want her to suffer through the weekend, so I called to see about getting her in. They're going to see her this afternoon. I went to call Andy to let him know what was going on and he says "I'm talking to my Dad, I'll call you back." So, while I'm on hold he's trying to call me back, but I was waiting to hear our appt time. So, I call him back and finally tell him that I think Melina's got another ear infection and he blew up at me. He's busy, he hasn't stopped all day, and now he's got to leave to meet me at the doctors. Blah, blah, blah. I told him that I didn't ask him to meet me (nevermind the fact that he was going to leave early if his dad got here anyway) and that I was capable of taking them by myself. Then,he changed his tune and said that it's just been one of those days and that he wasn't promising me anything, but that he'd do his best to meet me there. It's funny how I wasn't having the greatest afternoon, but I was semi-holding myself together and I got that one little attitude from him and now I'm on the verge of tears. So, either way I'm going to bring them all with me to the doctor. It's always hectic when I have to bring them all with me...I just have to prepare myself for that ahead of time. I can do it though...I've done it before many times.

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home