Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions?

I have a couple goals in mind for 2011. It's my Mom's birthday (in Heaven today) and she unfortunately died from diabetes complications after some complications from surgery and some other things that went wrong too. She died at the age of 30, but I wonder all of the time if she would have taken better care of herself if she would have still been with us today. I owe it to my children to be the healthiest that I can be...and Andy too of course. I want to get back down to a healthy weight and off the diabetes meds and high blood pressure pills.

And, I spend so much time taking care of others that I barely make time for myself. I want to focus on making more friends and nurturing the friendships that I currently have and I want to get back to looking nice. I've let my clothing choices slide and I'm tired of looking frumpy all of the time. I took some time today and ordered my color palette and I'm getting fashion advice for my body type. I want to look nice again. I look back to when I was in high school and how I tried to look nice and my hair and makeup were done more often. I want to look that way again.

And I want to continue on my path of being a better Christian, wife, mom, sister, and friend. I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for me and my family this coming year.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home