Sunday, June 10, 2012

Madagascar 3

Deidra asked me to take her to see Madagascar 3. Honestly, I didn't really care to see it, but since I've been trying to be a more intentional mother with doing what they ask and I really wanted some alone time with her, I took her. It dragged to me in some parts and it was funny in others. Deidra really liked it and we saw it in 3-D so that was kinda neat. I didn't like the fact that they lied when they were asked if they were circus folk, although I understood why they did that. We talked about that on the way home. But, I did like how the lion got the circus back on track and told them that they were missing their passion and with passion they could accomplish their goals. Overall, I enjoyed it. Would I see it again? Probably not. However, it did bring up a couple of discussion topics about following your dreams and so forth with Deidra and I. :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home