Saturday, December 31, 2005

Thankful

I decided that since you mostly hear from me when I have something on my plate, that I need to focus on things that I'm thankful for your blessings for as well. So, I'm going to try and do a post each week on what I've been thankful for that week. This week, I am thankful for:

1. That I have a 4-day weekend and will get 2 days to spend with Andy and Deidra.

2. Andy is working on Monday and they are going to pay him triple time.

3. That we had the $629 to pay for Andy's car repairs this week in cash. Budgeting definitely pays off!

4. That I have a chance to be promoted at work.

5. That we are going to the Melting Pot for dinner today as a family.

Thank you for our blessings this week, Abba and we ask you for your blessings in the New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home