Sunday, January 08, 2006

Little Spotting Yesterday

Abba, please let AF stay away. Help this to be our time to be pregnant. I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday and it has seemed to go away. I have been crampy over the last couple of days, but please let AF stay away. I so want to be pregnant again. I am so ready to be a mommy again and I think Andy is ready too. I told him yesterday that there was a really good chance that we were pregnant again and he smiled and hugged and kissed me. I want to be able to tell him that our dream is a reality. I want to be able to make Deidra a big sister like she's really been wanting as well. Please let this be our time. St. Gerard, please say some prayers for us too that this may be our time to be pregnant. Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home