Sunday, January 01, 2006

Our New Year's Eve

Hi Abba. Thanks for giving us a great day and night together to ring in the New Year. We cleaned up in the morning and I called to see if the Melting Pot took reservations around 1pm. Was informed that they were full, so we decided to go to Outback. We went a little early so we could beat the crowds and had a good time and great dinner. We all got steak, so I had to take pics of Deidra with her first steak that she ever ate and ordered herself. She kept eating all my tomatoes off my salad, so the waitress brought her her own plate of them and she ate them all. I was shocked. She ate a little bit of my salad and the carrots out of Andy's vegetables, half of her steak, all of her broccoli, and we split the Chocolate Chocolate Tower for dessert between the 3 of us. Andy ordered a 20 oz steak and I told him he couldn't eat it all and he did. He could barely move the rest of the night, but he did it. lol. We came home and I fell asleep on the couch for a little bit. Woke up and watched a few tornado things on National Geographic, Deidra fell asleep on the couch (she's got a really bad cold), so we watched some tv on DVD. Turned that off around ten to midnight. Andy ran up to get the champagne and we rang in the New Year together and then went to bed. Please give our family your blessing for the New Year and we thank you for all of our blessings that you gave us in 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home