Thursday, May 31, 2007

Becoming as Gold

Job 23:10
But he knows the way that I take when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

Father God it is hard to desire testing in order to be more Christlike. However, I know from experience that we rarely grow in good times. It's the intense heat that makes us pure. May I be gold and not wood, hay, or stubble. Amen.

What pain or test am I experiencing today? Trying to wait patiently for placements.

What step can I take to work towards becoming as gold? I can continue to pray and trust in God that He will bring us the kids that he has in store for us. I can continue to try and wait patiently. I can continue to clean and organize and get things ready for them to come.

Join a support group. I'm on a foster parent message board and I also asked when and where our foster parents organization meets so that I can start going to meetings.

Abba, everytime they call if gives me great hope that we're going to get some kids in here. Then, everytime I don't hear back from the intake coordinator about them it gets a little discouraging. Yet, I know that I need to remember that some of these things won't happen right away and we can still wind up getting them a little later. I know that I need to be patient and that it will happen soon. Please help me put my worries to rest and wait patiently. I give my worries and hopes to you and ask that You will bring us some kids soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home