Monday, June 04, 2007

Babies are such blessings...

Abba, I have loved having Baby J in the house. It's been wonderful to have a baby around again to love on, cuddle, and watch him laugh and play. Deidra has been a wonderful and huge help. She is loving this big sister thing. She loves to push him in the stroller when we take him for walks. She is awesome and playing with him and keeping him occupied. He is such a sweet and happy baby. He hardly ever cries, except for when he's hungry...and boy oh boy can this baby eat. It's fun to see him laugh and to get giggles out of him. He absolutely loves the kitties though and squeels when they come around. He loves to chase them all over the house.

I don't know how long we'll have him here with us. They originally said through the weekend and then when I went to pick up his things, he said that they really don't have custody of him yet, but if they did get it soon he wanted to know if I'd take him as a placement. I said yes. He said in the meantime that we could do respite for 10 days while they see what's going on with his mom. So, I pray that we'll be able to keep him here with us for awhile. I also want to lift his mom up in prayer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home