Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I was up at the agency today...

getting some medicines for baby J. I ran into the caseworkers supervisor and got to talking to him for awhile. He told me that they had his stroller, highchair, playpen, and something else I can't seem to remember for us to pick up if we wanted it. They had served notice that it was going to be the birthmom's last day today at the house. She's still in the hospital. I asked him if they had heard how long she was going to be in there or not and he said no. Another agency will try to place her more than likely when she's through with treatment or whatever is going on with her. I asked then if baby J will go with her and he said it's highly unlikely given her hospital stay and the fact that most foster parents aren't willing to take in the mom and the baby although we still have to just wait for the final verdict. He said that their plan is to keep him with me though when they found out that he was free to place which is what he thinks is going to happen. That's good to know so I can get his room all set up for him...we just had him sleeping in the pack and play until we knew more. He said that baby J was such a cutie and such a sweet baby that if he didn't already have a good home, he'd take him in himself. So, I pray that he really will get to stay with us for awhile. He's a joy to have around and really is so sweet. I love to see his little grins and hear his giggles. He's so much fun.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats on your new addition. ;) Any chance we can see some pics?

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home