Tuesday, June 05, 2007

People make me mad...

I was out taking the kids for a walk this morning before it got too hot outside (supposed to be 91 today). We walked by the tea house where I told Deidra that I would bring her and Brittany one day (they have been after me to have a tea party...so I figured I'd take them to the real thing). I went up to see what their menu was and such and as we were walking away, the owner walked up with her 2 dogs. She asked me "is there something I can help you with?" I didn't realize she was the owner and I said that we were just seeing what the hours were and what the menu was like. She says in a not so friendly tone "well, we don't usually have children here." Yet, when I check their calendar it says something about next weekend they're having the Little Miss Ellis County Tea there. Well, they won't have my kids there...I'll drive further and take them down to the square where they'll welcome the children and they have Mommy and Me teas and you can even get your pictures taken there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home