Thursday, June 07, 2007

Well...

I'm going to see how much I can get done today with organizing baby J's room so that we will be ready to accept more placements as soon as possible. I went to bed with a heavy heart that we had to turn the kids away last night because Andy wanted to get more organized. I really do understand where he's coming from and it's sweet that he's worrying about me...but like I told him...it's going to take a few days to find a routine with all the kids and get used to their temperments and such. It's not like they're going to come in here and we're just automatically going to know what to do and how to do it with everyone. A lot of it is gettinga feel for their personalities. We've had baby J for almost a week now and things are getting a lot easier with him as far as knowing his routine and temperment. Thankfully, he's a pretty easy going baby so he's really not that hard. He only cries when he's hungry and he doesn't like to get his diaper changed and will try to roll over and get away and he does like to get into everything...however that is just his age. We got very lucky with him. I feel like I'm ready to add more..I think we would have gotten more done had it not been for the training that we had at the Foster Parent's Association on Tuesday night and gymnastics last night for Deidra. We've got training again tonight too, but I'm going to see what I can accomplish today and hopefully Andy will be home at a decent time from work tomorrow so that we can work on his room as well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home