Monday, July 09, 2007

My Motivation and Blessings

I chose to stay at home again so that I could be here for my beautiful daughter and our foster children. It's been something that has been weighing heavily on my heart for awhile now. God has definitely provided for us here and He knew my heart and got me back home again. Granted, yes, I still work weekends, but I will be leaving that behind soon as well. Since I provide the dental and vision insurance through my work for all of us, I wanted us all to get into the dentist to get our dental work done and I need to get my eyes taken care of before I quit as well. That's the only reason that I'm still working. I should easily be able to quit by the time Deidra starts school in another month. But, I know that I am blessed to be back home again and I know that Deidra is really liking me back at home with her again. I'll be able to do more once she starts school up again as well. That will be nice. All along it has been important to Andy and I that one of us is with the kids at all times...it really bothered me when I had to put Deidra in daycare...granted it was good for her...but I am glad to be back at home with her. This is where my heart truly feels that I belong. It's been nice and I feel so blessed.

Anyway, time to post my blessings...

* That I know my God

* That I can hear his voice when I truly take the time to listen.

* That God has answered my prayers that I have been praying for for the last few years. Maybe not in totally the way I had planned or in the time frame that I wanted...but He has provided the answers and He has heard my prayers and granted them.

* For my awesome husband that stays by my side no matter what. I have tremendous respect and love for him.

* For my beautiful daughter that God granted me (a total answered prayer). She is beautiful and sweet and has a huge heart for others and for God. I couldn't ask for a better daughter.

* For Baby J. He has filled my heart with so much love. He is such a loving little guy and is so full of smiles and giggles. It does my heart good to have him here with us.

* For Baby E. He taught me to be patient even in times of mischief and he rewarded me at the end with his cuddles and sweetness

* For being foster parents. It is teaching us so many things. I will hold these children always in my heart and prayers.

* For a roof over our head and clothes on our backs and shoes to cover our feet and food for our bodies.

* For our beautiful new house that is being built.

* For our friends that have always stuck by us and for the new ones that are coming into our lives that we're still getting to know down here.

* For my growing prayer life and for our church.

* For my family who is always there for us.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home