Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's one of those days...

I could NOT fall asleep last night. Finally at 12:30 I got up to take some Tylenol PM. Still not feeling the greatest. Anyway, I get the girls up at 6 and I had to give Little J a bath. When she got out, she knocked the shampoo over but I never realized she did it and she never bothered to tell me or she didn't notice that she did it. Anyway, I put the boys down for the afternoon nap as once I go get the girls from school...it's going to turn crazy busy. So, they sleep and I go to get them up from their nap to give them a bath and get them ready for later. Baby J had a very poopy diaper that had leaked out and all over everything and he was covered in it. So, I quickly take him out of the clothes and go to bring him in the bathtub and I just about slip on the floor. I couldn't figure out why there was soap all over...then I realize that Little J must have knocked the bottle over. Anyway, I get Baby J into the tub and go get some towels to sop up the spilled shampoo. Then, I ran in to get his bed cleaned up and I ran and threw the poopy filled blankets into the washer. I get that all going and go upstairs to wash Baby J up and discover that he's been dumping cup fulls of water out of the tub. At this point all I can do is laugh... It is truly just one of those days. So, we go get him dressed and he lavishes me with hugs and kisses and that more than makes up for it. I crack his window open to get some fresh air in there and hope the poop smell leaves the room quicker and he looks at me and says "P.U." Yup, you've got that right little one. I go to get the boys their lunch and Baby D announces "Mommy, poop." Great, let's go change you. I bring him upstairs and we discover that he's got diarrhea and so I decide that I'm just going to give him a quick bath to clean him up since he's starting to get butt rash too. So, we run in to give him a bath and he proceeds to poop in the water. Drain out the water, soap him down, rinse him off with clean water and go to get him dressed. Now, let's get back to getting the boys some lunch. I finally get them their lunch and sat down to eat and Baby D had grabbed one of the girls markers and proceeded to draw all over his hands and the tray. After that, Baby J decided he was going to throw his tray with his food all in it all over the floor and when I turned around to say no, Baby D apparently thought that was a great idea and did the same thing all the while laughing. They both were put in time out after that stunt while I cleaned up the pudding and the corn and the chicken nuggets all up from the floor. We leave in an hour to go get the girls...then it's going to turn crazy.

2:40 pick up Little J
2:50 pick up Deidra
3:00 Little J has play therapy
3:45 meet up with Andy
4:00 Little J's service plan at the agency
5:00 run to grab quick food for everyone
6-8 med training at the agency

I need some down time!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home