Monday, May 26, 2008

Tired of being frumpy...

I found an online seller on ebay a few months ago that I just love their clothes. I try snagging their clothes when they list them at 99 cents starting bids. I got a shirt to wear to our Anniversary dinner last year and everybody talked about how nice I looked in that shirt.

Well, I just bought a new shirt from them and wore it yesterday. It's a little more low-cut than what I'm used to wearing, but it wasn't too bad. I'll just show you the shirt. :-)



I put it on and the girls immediately told me how cute I looked and Deidra wanted to know why I was so fancy. The thing is that I always used to dress up when I was thin....now that I've gained so much weight I dress in the same old stuff all the time and I realized I was tired of looking frumpy. Anyway, we were out and about yesterday and Andy says "you are showing some cleavage in that shirt." We get home and I find out that he hasn't been able to keep his eyes off of me all day long. Hmmm...this plan of mine must be working....time to get rid of the frumpy look and get back to being more fashionable. It felt great to get a compliment from my hubby...especially when he doesn't give them all that often.

Everytime I lose 10 lbs, I'll be rewarding myself with a new piece of clothing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home