Saturday, May 09, 2009

The Love Dare--Day 16

Begin praying today for your spouse’s heart. Pray for three specific areas where you desire for God to work in your spouse’s life and in your marriage.

Lord, I lift Andy up to you and I pray first and foremost that he can develop a stronger relationship with You. I know that he believes in You and he goes to church with us on Sundays, but I would love to be able to share more of my faith with him and it would be nice if he could give me and our children some spiritual guidance now and then and lead our family spiritually.

I also know that he constantly worries about job stability ever since he was laid off when Deidra was a baby. I pray that You will always keep his job safe where he works and give him peace in this area.

I also pray that you will always keep our marriage strong and that we always stay true to one another and trust one another. May we always have each other to go to for comfort, love, and companionship. Our marriage has been through our ups and downs, but we've always come through it all knowing that we have each other. Please continue to bless our marriage.

I lift Andy up to you, O Lord, I pray that you will bless him and that he will always be respectful of his family and that you will always keep his heart open with love and support for myself and for his children, Deidra and Baby J, and all the children that you bring into our lives...foster or adoptive.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home