Friday, October 16, 2009

A Cleaning Frenzy...

I got up and took the kids to school, came home for our fire inspection...we passed with flying colors, ran up some paperwork to my foster agency, took the littles their lunch that I forgot...they told me that the gas station by there sold lunchables...so I went and got 3. Holy cow! They wanted $4.99 a piece. Wow!! I almost put them back, but I didn't feel like going back in to Wal-mart for stuff and then going home to make lunch, and then going back out to run them their lunches, so I just paid the stupid $4.99 for 3 of them and took them to them. I grabbed a philly steak sub from Subway, came home and cleaned for a bit. Cleaned the kitchen the rest of the way (Andy had a headstart on it last night, did some spot cleaning in the living room, I still need to vacuum and mop the kitchen floor, but I had to go get the kids from school. Got the littles and then went to Miss B's to get State Fair tickets from her (Thanks SO muhc, Beth!!) so we can go to the State Fair tomorrow with my father-in-law. Then, we ran and got Deidra from school. Came home and Deidra asked to go play for a bit. We were going to go to the homecoming parade, but they all want to go to the airport to go get Grampy more. So, we're going to go meet Daddy at work and then go to the airport together to get Grampy. I'm hoping to at least be able to clean the guest bathroom, vacuum downstairs, and mop the kitchen floor all in the next hour. Then, I promised the kids that I'd get them some candy since we're missing the parade, I need some money for parking at the airport, and then we'll be off to meet Andy in Dallas. The house is presentable and looks nice, I just need to finish decluttering my foster counter later today as well.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home