Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So PMSy...

I missed September's cycle and so far this month I haven't gotten it yet. I've had moments where it feels like it's coming, but nada. My hormones are going crazy and today I just feel like sitting in a corner and crying for awhile. My chest hurts, my abdomen is bloated and crampy, I could use a nap, and I'm just emotional.

Josiah has been a handful and a half this past week. His meds have totally quit working. I keep giving them to him as I don't want to see what he'd be like without them totally, but for the most part I see a lot of his old behaviors returning and he's been very hard to handle some days. I just keep praying a lot. Baby T has been throwing some extreme fits...she whines, cries, and screams over everything. Yesterday, I think she spent 3/4ths of her day in her room screaming. I give her a warning and if she doesn't stop or she starts screaming at me, then I just pick her up and put her in her room and tell her when she can calm down, she can come out. A lot of times, I go and get her and no sooner is she out of her room and she is whining again by the time she gets to the stairs...I issue another warning and if she doesn't stop, I have to put her right back in. Even our OT got on her about her fits while she was here. And of course, she hates to be redirected or scolded and that only makes her cry and scream more, so she started crying at the OT. She's talking more though, so that is a good thing, but I just wish everything wouldn't make her so upset. She really is a sweet little thing and the whining doesn't get her her way, so I would have thought she would have diminished her fits by now...instead they only seem to be escalating. Little E started meds today for ADHD. They made her a bit drowsy. I guess we'll see how she does on them.

I'm going to go drink a cup of coffee while I try to get Josiah to nap and see if I can get some time in The Word. I have paperwork to finish, adoption paperwork to do, a house to clean, laundry to do...and did I mention that I have a fire inspection to do on Friday, a health inspection on Tuesday...a caseworker visit tomorrow morning...oh and Andy's Dad will be in for 5 days on Friday as well. I feel like I have so much going on right now and I am just exhausted.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you could name your bed "The Word" and go spend some time in IT. :-)

Had fun last night, thanks for the invite.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home