Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Becoming quite the bow addict...

I've been buying bows all over the place for the girls. We're getting quite a collection going on. I even had to buy Melina a bow holder and I'm going to get the other girls one too. I only buy them if they're within a certain price range, but I keep telling myself that I could make my own for a lot cheaper. Now that 3 of the kids are in school, it would leave me some time to do them as well. I have been wanting to dress the girls up in little tutus as well and I found out how to make them yesterday searching around online. I don't think it would be that hard at all. I really may start dabbling in this. :-) Deidra wants me to make her a Justin Bieber bow, Emily wants princess bows and Tracie wants Dora. lol

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home