Monday, July 24, 2006

My sweet girl...

she's addicted to little bibles that our her size. She picks them up from all over the place and she absolutely loves them. Anyway, she got a little orange one yesterday (because it matches Home Depot) and a red one (because it matches her dress and she could wear her dress and bring her bible to church and they would match). Anyway, she's sitting on the couch flipping through the pages and she runs into the office where I'm getting pics to put on ebay ready saying "Mommy, Mommy, I spelled God....I sounded out the words...look...G-o-d...God." I'm so proud of her! I just thought that was too cute not to share. She sure does love you too, Abba. I can only imagine how proud you must be of your little children too, especially when they marvel in You or things that are of You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home