Saturday, October 06, 2007

Still don't know anything...

I want to thank those of you for your prayers and positive thoughts. However, I still don't know anything. The nurse told me on Thursday morning, that someone would call to set up an appt with the doctor for me when they called me with my results. I had told her that Friday was going to be a crazy day and that it was ok to leave the results on our voice mail if we weren't home. She noted that in my chart. Well, I was disappointed to get home last night to have no messages and when I tried to see anyone who called on the caller id, I saw that they didn't even try to call. So, I'm going to call them first thing Monday morning to find out why I wasn't called. I wish I would have brought their number with me when we were out and about so that I could have tried to call them on my cell...but things were so crazy yesterday, I'm lucky that my head was screwed on or I would have forgotten that.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Congratulations on your pregnancy, and I *really* hope that things will work out for you and that everything will be OK! Sending you best wishes!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home