Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Aggravated...

I'm trying to get the house cleaned up and our ducks in a row for our quarterly monitoring and inspection tomorrow and getting the kids clothing inventories done. I've done at least 10 loads of laundry today and still have a ton more to do. Baby J got a hold of our digital camera and threw it and I think it's broken as it won't turn on. So, I may be buying a new one tomorrow. Then, I'm upstairs vacuuming the bedrooms and we have a bagless vacuum and it shut off. I thought I may have unplugged it, but it's still plugged in. I thought maybe I blew a fuse then, but then I noticed that the carbon monoxide detector that is also plugged into that outlet is still working. I call Andy at work and ask him what to do...I still have 2 other bedrooms to vacuum as well as the landing. I'm all hot and sweaty and exhausted and it's almost time to get the boys in bed. The cat barfed all over the carpet and down the stairs and one of the boys threw his plate all over the floor. I still haven't gotten around to sweeping and mopping all the linoleum and I have to get the laundry done before I can mop the pantry and the laundry room. I'm so tired... Oh, I have to finish up all my paperwork too. Did I mention that I was tired?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home