Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The girls have been eating me out of house and home...



I cannot get over the fact that these girls eat as much as they do. They went in for their physicals yesterday and everything went well. They're big girls for their ages. Little E was 34 lbs and Baby T is right behind her at 30 lbs. I asked about how much they've been eating and the doctor said they're not overweight and to just feed them. They've been asking for 2-3 helpings of food and no sooner is the meal overwith they're complaining that they're hungry again. They have a snack between breakfast and lunch and then again between lunch and dinner. I've been having them drink a bunch of water too. Anyway, I made them Ants on a Log for snacks today and they LOVED them. They kept asking for more. It was too funny. The only thing that I'm worried about a bit is that they have had diarrhea since they came here off and on. The doctor said it may be the change in diet as I'm trying to feed them as nutritiously as I can. If I don't see it getting better over the next few days though, I'll be putting in another call to the doctor.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home