Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I think we're all getting sick with some sort of crud...

Baby T woke up this morning with a runny nose and she was coughing. Deidra woke up and told me she didn't feel good...same stuff that Baby T had...I thought it was just allergies...I gave Deidra some Tylenol Cold & Allergy stuff before she went to school. Baby T had speech therapy this morning and the therapist commented that she didn't look like herself. she had purple under her eyes and I thought she just needed to go back to sleep and that she was dealing with allergies. Well, the therapist left and she wound up having some diarrhea and I decided to take her temp to see if she had one. She was running a temp so I decided I better back out of playgroup this afternoon so we didn't spread the germs, but I was really bumming about it. I fed the kids lunch and put them down for nap/quiet time and I was talking to a friend on the phone when my cell phone rang. Deidra's school was calling to let me know that she was saying she wasn't feeling great and that her ear was hurting. They thought she was ok enough to stay until the end of school as she only had about an hour left. I talked to her on the phone and she said that her ear was starting to hurt and she was coughing a lot and was tired. I called the doctor before I left to go get her to see if they could squeeze her in and they were booked solid. They told me to call in the morning if she still needed to be seen. Got her home and another dose of Tylenol in her system and she wanted to go play outside for a bit. She looks awful. I decided that I'm going to make Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner tonight with some biscuits. Andy also informed me that he isn't feeling well. I guess Josiah and I are the only healthy ones left in the house. But, we're all going to drink some extra vitamin C and go to bed early and hope that we're all good in the morning.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home