Monday, January 19, 2009

How do kids make messes SO fast...

I swear I need to stop using the restroom...it seems like everytime I have to use it the kids get into something or make a mess. What happened just a little bit ago?

Of course, Mommy has to use the restroom so in I go. Baby J and Baby T are drinking juice in their high chairs and Little E was sitting on the couch watching tv. I thought I was safe. Little E informs me while I'm in the bathroom that Baby T has pooped. I let her know that I'll change her when I'm done washing my hands. I come out...not only did she poop...she took her diaper off and dumped her poop all over the top of her food tray and smeared it everywhere. Gag!! I put her in the kitchen sink to wash her off and I washed her food tray off really well and put the high chair liner into the washer. I put her in time out afterwards and let her know that we just do not do that. I wasn't even in the bathroom that long...how they do make such big messes in SO little time??

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home