Monday, January 19, 2009

How Deidra Thinks Mommy's Get Pregnant

I was up at my agency on Friday talking to my caseworker about Baby J's adoption review (where we're at in the process and so forth). She had gone in my place since I couldn't go as Deidra only had a 1/2 day at school. Anyway, we were up there and the intake worker is pregnant with twins and I swear everytime I see her she gets bigger and bigger. She looks miserable as she's just an itty bitty little thing anyway. She said she still had 10 weeks left to go. Deidra says "I want twins" and our caseworker says "honey, I don't think you have any idea about what you're asking and how much work two babies are together." Deidra says "I'd help and besides I was going to be a twin or a triplet when Mommy ate me." The intake worker knew that we had done IVF with her (that's also how she is pregnant with her twins) as we had talked about it before. Her, my caseworker and I all looked at each other and just started to laugh. So, that my dear friends is how Deidra thinks babies get into their Mommy's tummies. I'm not in too much of a hurry to set her straight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

K thinks the same thing. SHe thinks the Mommy eats the daddy and then the baby is in the stomach.
I have told her that the daddy gives the mommy a seed but didn't explain how it gets in there!
It starts so young, this explaining doesn't it?

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home