Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Aid and CPR

We had to go and renew our first aid and CPR certification today. The videos kept making me laugh and then I would catch Andy's eye while I was trying to stifle it and he would make me laugh harder. I think it was catchy as after awhile all the other couples were laughing out loud right along with us. But, some of their scenarios just made me laugh. One showed a woman driving up to a stop sign and as she went to stop a man comes walking across the road on fire. She yells "oh, that man is on fire" and proceeds to get out of her car to go tell him to stop, drop, and roll and then uses her coat to put out the rest of the flames. We were all hysterically laughing...yeah, that's a scenario that you see everyday when you're out driving. And whoever knew that if you got a limb amputated that it could cause blood loss.... come on....where do they come with the stuff that they say...we're not stupid! Anyway, we're good for another 2 years now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home