Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It feels so good to do nothing...

I got up this morning at the wee hours of 4:30 am thinking that it was later than it was. However, Baby J woke up when Andy left for work. A few minutes later, Andy walked back through the front door. His headlight on the car had gone out so he came home to replace it. He left again around 5 and Baby J thankfully went back to sleep. I did some digiscrapping and then got Deidra off to school. I came home and cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed the living room, got the kids dressed, read for awhile, came back to digiscrapping, read for awhile, the kids took a nap, they got up for lunch, they took time outs in their rooms, we're working on some behaviors today, Little E keeps refusing to eat and then when I got up to answer the phone she stole a cracker off of Baby J's plate, when I put her back at her spot at the table she flung her plate across the table and tried to make herself gag. Her plate was taken away and she was put into her room. She hasn't eaten since dinner last night, anytime I put the plate back in front of her she tries to fling it across the table...it's not like she doesn't like what we had...she's eaten it many times before without any problem. I'm so tired of her wasting food, that I finally implemented that if she's not going to eat at mealtime, her meals are going to be saved and re-offered at the next one. She does this and then tries to sneak food off the counter and out of the pantry. Drives me crazy! So, hopefully this will work...granted I have to majorly watch her or she tries to sneak and get food somewhere...but hopefully she will start understanding that we eat at mealtime or we go hungry. Baby J is really doing good on his meds too...still dealing with behaviors...but today was a first "I asked him if he needed to go to his room...he immediately stopped and changed his behavior." I rewarded him with a marble...gotta keep the positive reinforcements coming. He's doing really good. Well, Baby T wants to look at her scrapbook and then I think we're going to work on her speech words and then I may try to get another chapter read before I have to go get Deidra from school. :-)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home