Thursday, January 22, 2009

Man, oh man!

I was up and down all night long last night with the girls. They'd cry and I'd go in to see what was wrong. Little E would just stare at me when I would ask her what was wrong. I'd tell her to go back to sleep, pat her back, and go back out. A few minutes later, she'd start crying again and back in I'd go. Baby T started as well and at first I thought that Little E was just waking her up. Finally, I hear Baby T say "owie...boo boo." You never know with her if she really has a boo boo...she could put her hand on her cup or something and that to her is a boo boo. So, I gave her a kiss and told her that the owie was all better. I tend to Little E and once again she just stares at me when I ask her what is wrong. Finally, I think to ask her "Little E does something hurt?" She looks at me and nods. I ask her what hurts and she points to her ear. I went down and got her some Motrin and gave it to her. I thought Baby T had gone back to sleep. I get back in bed and Baby T starts crying. On my way back to their room, Deidra gets up "Mommy, my ear hurts." I go downstairs to get the motrin for her and get her back in bed. Go in to check on Baby T and she says "owie, boo boo" and I ask her what hurts. She looks at me and says "boo boo" and I ask her to point to what hurts. Finally, she points to her ear. I tell her that Momma will go get her some medicine. I go downstairs and get some Motrin for her. I get her to lay back down and both her and Little E cried after I left the room. I explained to them that it was going to take a few minutes for the medicine to start working but that they needed to try to go back to sleep. I go back to my room and I wasn't feeling so hot myself and I complain to Andy...I'm getting no sleep and there is so much going on Thursday. I have 4 appts today and now I'm going to have to try and squeeze in getting 3 kids into the doctor. He says "I'll work from home because I don't feel all that great myself." I still don't exactly know how I'm going to make today work. The girls have speech at 8. The kids have occupational therapy at 9. Baby J has adoption prep at 1 and then he meets the psychiatrist at 1:30. Deidra gets out of school at 2:45. Somewhere between all that I need to get 3 kids into the doctor. Throw in the fact that I'm also going to havetime to go get Deidra out of school so that she can go, get some medicine into her, and then get her back to school. UGH. Maybe she'll just go part of the day today...I'll figure it out as I go I guess. All I know is that my ear kind of hurts, my throat feels raw, my nose is starting to get runny, and I ache all over.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home