Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thinking about starting a blog for Baby J's Mom...

I'm so torn on this issue. On one hand, I want to start a blog about Baby J so that his birthmom can keep tabs on him and watch him grow. On the other hand, I'm still mad at her for not showing up to his good-bye visit and all. She called his adoption worker about a month or so ago and wanted to still be able to see him and call him and with his behavior issues over the last few times that he saw her, I don't see that being in his best interest right now. However, part of my heart goes out to her and she's due to have another baby in August and she wants him to be able to know his sister and vice versa. I thought the blog may be a good idea as if he decides when he's older that he would like to meet them, we have some sort of contact now. Andy thinks she had her chance and she blew it and my Mom said something similar when I broached the subject with her. I hate to see people hurting and yet I feel that if happened to me I would want someone to share pics and stories with me of my child. I set up the domain name today and I'm going to keep praying about it before I go any further. Keep me in your prayers on this one. My emotions have been all over the place.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

I say don't do it. You have to have boundaries and I think this would not allow a ending that should be there.
BUT, I don't think there is anything wrong with doing a blog for J that he can read later or you can print up. Sort of like a lifebook. THen later in life if he wants to share this with his birthmom when or if he sees her when he is older, he can allow her.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Vengadachalam T said...

I have used the site http://www.tucktail.com/for the Domain Name Registration very low cost ya.





I have used the site http://www.tucktail.com/for the Domain Name Registration after i had check the availablity details for the .COM ..extension..I had also checked the .in..extension .But the .com extension not available & finally the .in extension only available in the site ....then i had registered the Domain Name ..In the above mentioned site at the cost for one year subscription pack..They had provided me many free services to continue their services for the long time...with Smiling Face Ya.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are a wonderful person and you have a huge heart! It's nice of you to think of her like that, but I think it might be better for you and your family if you try to seperate yourself from her rather than keep her involved.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home