Monday, October 26, 2009

I don't accept help well...

I've always had a difficult time asking for and accepting help. I think it has something to do with how I was raised...if I wanted something, I had to do it on my own. I think that's something I've just carried with me.

Tonight, a friend brought over dinner for my family. I felt a bit awkward about it when she first brought it up a couple of days ago, yet I was extremely touched that she wanted to do that for us. B, I thank you so much for being so sweet and bringing over dinner. It was delicious! Pizza bread and salad. You could sell that every time you decided to make some for dinner...it was really THAT good! You totally didn't have to do that for us, but we SO appreciated you doing that for us. Your friendship is an answered prayer! Love you!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home