Thursday, October 22, 2009

No gumption

I literally have no gumption to do anything. I start out the day by telling myself that I need to do "A, B, and C." I don't wind up doing anything but the absolute necessities. Like today, we had a case worker visit. I am just so tired. I don't have much energy at all. Yesterday, I was very blessed to get to take a 45 minute nap with Josiah (he's not feeling all that great...slight fever and bad cough)and I still felt drained. He slept all the way through getting the girls from school in the car and I wished I could sleep right along with him. I fell asleep on the couch last night after SVU was over. Andy woke me up to go to bed and it was all I could do to keep my eyes open long enough to go upstairs. I just have no gumption to do anything. I have been feeling sick on and off too, but the weird thing is that I have to force myself to eat...not so much because of the quesies, but I just have no appetite. Yesterday, it was almost 2:30 before I realized that I hadn't eaten lunch at all. So, I ate a Lean Cuisine and called it good. I just wish I could get some gumption to do the things I need to do...I'm behind on weekly foster paperwork, I need to make the girl's Christmas lists so I can get them into my agency and CPS as they want them by the beginning of next week. I also need to reschedule our health inspection as they never showed up when they were supposed to. Apparently, they were out sick. I still have a whole stack of adoption paperwork waiting for me as well. I'm just going to have to start making a list of what needs to be done and make it a goal to cross one thing off the list each day. I had forgotten how tired you get when trying to grow a life inside of you. But, considering all that, I feel SO blessed to get to experience it all again. God is SO good and faithful to His people! Thank You, Abba, so much for this blessing...we are so thankful for this baby.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home