Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Years

I think we're just an old couple. We went to Red Robin for dinner and then we watched Santa Buddies on NYE with the littles and Melina was really fussy. We finally got her down for bed and the littles went to sleep at 8:30. Deidra tried to make it until midnight. I told Andy around 9 that I was going to take a catnap on the couch. The next thing I know is that I woke up at 1:30 am and Andy was already upstairs in bed and Deidra was sleeping in the recliner. I went to go upstairs and Melina woke up at 2 am to eat. Then, I couldn't get back to sleep. I finally decided to head to bed around 4:30 to see if I could get some more sleep before the littles woke up. And New Years was just a lazy day around the house.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home