Friday, June 15, 2012

Simply Fit Meeting

I had my meeting last night. They had me share my testimony as they were proud of me. After 9 days of being on the program, I'm off of my morning insulin shots. I've been about 130 at my fasting blood sugar. I take a Metformin and that levels me out for the day. I still have to do my evening metformin and insulin shots. But, I have faith that if I keep this up I'll eventually be able to do away with those too. We started the 7-day cleanse as well to rid our body of toxins. I'm down some weight too, but I never like weighing there...it's always right after I've eaten dinner. I'll stick to my Saturday morning weigh in and I'll post the results later. This is definitely the start to a new and healthier me. :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mamapierce said...

Are you diabetic? Insulin resistant?

3:30 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I'm diabetic. Got gestational diabetes my first pregnancy and then it went away. With the 2nd pregnancy 2 years ago, it came back and never went away. I also have poly-cystic ovarian syndrome. Diabetes runs in the family (type 1)...Mom and her father, my Grandpa have it. Mom lost her life due to complications with diabetes at the age of 30 (I was 8).

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home