Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Please let my till balance...

My mind was everywhere but work today. Andy and I got into an argument last night before bed, I wound up going to church to pray in the peace and quiet and I cried my eyes out. I came home and neither of us were talking to one another. I asked him for a hug before bed and he couldn't even give that to me. He went to sleep and I tossed and turned. Finally, he talked to me a little bit and I felt better and was able to get some sleep. I went to work today still feeling unsettled. I'm sorry about how I spoke to him yesterday, Abba, but I can only handle so much negativity and giving giving giving with nothing being given to me. I know I was wrong though and I'm sorry. Anyway, he called me at work today to tell me that his oil light had come on and he was down 2 quarts of oil. He called me again to ask if I'd bring some down to him when I got out of work and then got frustrated with me when I didn't want to drive in traffic for an hour one way just to bring him oil when he could go to the gas station and get it. He's fine with it now, but I don't know what our problem is. Anyway, I had a situation right before I was supposed to get out of work where this guy had hundreds of dollars spread over my counter. I thought I had scooped up all of it and counted correctly, but after I put it into my till I looked down and there was a $20 laying on the counter. He thought it was supposed to go with me and I thought it was his. Anyway, I wound up keeping it and letting bookkeping know that if my till was over $20 it went to that guy. But, please let it balance. I guess I just have too much on my mind today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home