Monday, June 02, 2008

It's been a crazy day...

I woke up this morning and came down to read my email. I had a friend request and the only person I could think of with that first name was my ex-boyfriend's twin brother. Imagine my surprise when I opened it up to see his picture and discovered it WAS my ex-boyfriend's twin brother. He got married 5 years ago and has 2 children and they moved to San Antonio last year. He wanted to know if I wanted to meet up somewhere. I talked to Andy about it and he didn't know them all that well when we were in band together, but he said he didn't have any problems going down to see them or meeting somewhere. So, I wrote him back. I asked him when he wanted to meet up and how his brother and the rest of his family were doing? It's odd that this all happened as I was just recently thinking about them and wondering what they were up to. His twin was my first boyfriend and we dated for 2 years before I made a poor decision (I brought my cousin who happens to be a male to their high school graduation party because I had been out running around with him and my aunt gave me a makeover and if I would have gone back for my car it would have made me really late to his party. So, my cousin said he'd drop me off which resulted in him going with me. A couple days later, we broke up and I'm sure that he didn't believe me when I said it was my cousin as I showed up looking entirely different too due to my aunt giving me the make-over. Anyway, I asked him if his brother had email or anything so I could talk to him. I'd like a chance to talk to him again and make my peace with what happened. I've seen him a couple of times since then, but I just assumed that he didn't want to talk to me. Come to find out later, someone that he worked with recognized me and when we talked (I had no idea who his co-worker was) I found out that he was showing my picture to everyone and telling people that I was his girlfriend. He ran into me in college and gave me a big smile and I smiled back, but I never stopped to talk to him. Who knows...maybe I should have. But, I'm hoping we can talk a bit and I can make my peace with things.

Then, I get a phone call from my best friend. We haven't talked in awhile and she had a lot going on. Anyway, she left a message saying that things were crazy and she'd give me a call when she got back to her parents probably late tomorrow night. Ummm...I'm hoping that her and her hubs aren't having marriage problems...but I went into instant worry mode and I left her a message on her cell to call me asap and I didn't care how late it was, but that I was just worried about her. I haven't heard anything back from her. She made the comment that we had a LOT to catch up on. I'm hoping that it's not all bad news...I'm worried about her as I know she was going through quite a bit the last time we talked.

Baby J isn't feeling well still. He's still having diarrhea...it's been 5 days of this now. I'm calling the nurse back again tomorrow. He's been crabby too today. I tried to lay him down for a nap and he wound up smearing his diarrhea all over his wall and a few spots on his floor. Deidra has been acting out too all day long. She's been doing this since Little J went home and I think it's just her way to deal with things, but it's really driving me crazy.

Oh, and Andy came home crabby and nothing I do seems to make him happy, so I just got Baby J down for bed and I'm trying to unwind. I've been trying to help my Dad with some issues today too. My brother blew the motor out in my Dad's car. So, I don't know. All I do know is that I really need that spa day.

I pray for Racheal today, Abba, I don't know what all she is going through right now, but I pray that you guide her and help her through these tough times and get her on the right path. I pray that Dad makes the right decision with his car. I pray that Deidra and Baby J will be better behaved tomorrow. I pray for Andy that you will give him a renewed spirit and I pray that we can spend some quality time together tonight after we get Deidra down for bed shortly.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home