Thursday, September 04, 2008

Awww!

Baby T is literally attached to me all day long or she gets really insecure. She's the one that lets me love on her the most and she has started to smile and giggle away when I love on her. Little E has been the one to hold back and if I asked her if I could give her a hug she would say "no." I respected that and didn't push her. Today Baby T fell and I was kissing the boo boo on her elbow all better and Little E said "I want kisses too." She came over and gave me a hug and I kissed her cheek and she kissed me back. I told her "I love you" and she said "what?" I told her I love you again and she asked me "what?" again. I said I love you sweet girl. She came back and gave me a hug while I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home