Friday, August 22, 2008

Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary--Day 1



O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer. As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son. Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, especially ...I pray that our marriage stays strong and that we always remember to put Jesus first and that we always make time for one another as well and that we don't take each other for granted. I pray for job security for Andy always and I ask for blessings for him as he continues to provide for his family and that he will always be a good husband and father with a good heart. I pray that you will always provide me with patience and love as I strive to be the wife and mother that God intended for me to be, I pray for Deidra as she starts 2nd grade that she always remains safe and protected at school and that she always enjoys learning and that good values and morals will always be instilled in her and that she will always respect her parents and have a love for God. I pray for Baby J as we start our preschool curriculum and that he enjoys learning as well and I pray that we are able to adopt him when we go back to court in October. I pray for Little E and Baby T that they will have peace and comfort adjusting to our home and that we can teach them love, kindness, and patience and meet all their needs while they are here. I pray that our family will always stay strong and put Jesus first. I ask for your blessings and prayers for our family, dear Mother. Always keep us close to your heart. I pray for Baby E, Baby D and Little J, Little A and Baby L also dear Mother, that you will always keep them close to your heart in prayer for safety and a loving home always.

We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayer. We trust to your gentle care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick or lonely or hurting. Help all of us, Holy Mother, to bear our burdens in this life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever.
Amen.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home