Friday, June 19, 2009

Andy

Andy and I were sitting at Deidra's volleyball practice and he told me that he let work know that he wasn't going to go play disc golf with them next weekend. He said he got to thinking about things and he didn't want to have to miss Deidra's game in order to go and that's the weekend prior to Baby J's adoption and he knew that we had things to get finished up for that. And so, he said he'd catch up with them another time. I told him he didn't have to do that, I had it written on the calendar and I had a plan in place, but he said that our family stuff was more important. I asked him when the dates were for next month and I told him to let me know so I could put them on the calendar. I want him to have his "time out" as well.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home