Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Love Dare--Day 29

Before you see your spouse again today, pray for them by name and for their needs. Whether it comes easy for you or not, say “I love you,” then express love to them in some tangible way. Go to God in prayer again, thanking Him for giving you the privilege of loving this one special person—unconditionally, the way He loves both of you.

Lord, I lift Andy up to You in prayer. I pray that he will always do his work heartily and that his work will always be pleasing to You. I pray that he will always have job security with Corgan. He really likes the company that he works for and I know that he does worry from time to time from past fears of when he lost his job when Deidra was a baby. I pray that all the service works that he does will be pleasing to You and that he will have a good heart about doing them. I pray that he will please You with everything that he does and that he will always make a joyful noise onto the Lord with all of his being. I pray that even in marriage He will show his love for me, just as You also love the church and gave Yourself up for her. I pray that You will always show him the spirit of love and that You will help him in the proper ways to love his wife, his children, his family, and everyone.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home